Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 6, 2014

Midweek Randoms



Hump DAY! Love that commercial :)

So I had planned a different post for today, but you know what they say about the best laid plans.

This has been a little bit of a rough week. I haven't showered since Sunday.

(But I don't want to talk about that.)

Instead I'm just going to post a few random pictures from the past several weeks.



I was trying to take a picture and Sophia insisted on putting "her baby" with mine. Luke was not amused.



I unintentionally coordinated their outfits one day. Love them!

(And, yes. The hair! I know.)



Sophia had this MASSIVE bug bite on her arm one day. I have to admit, it was a little unnerving, but she said it didn't hurt. I don't even really like to think about what it was that gave it to her. *shudder*



I love Luke's face in this one :)




We had some friends over this weekend and Dave made his famous grilled chicken recipe.

Ok, so it's not actually his recipe, but he did discover it and its amazing. I could eat it every day of the week.



They crowned him Prince of Narnia ;)



Teaching the girls to be responsible for their room just might be the death of me.

But I love them anyway. Precious little mess makers :)

Happy hump day!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik