Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information.
Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.
I love inside jokes. I'd like to be a part of one some day.
I'm not superstitious...but I am a little bit stitious.
I am not one to be truffled with.
I'm an early bird and a night owl. So I'm wise and I have worms.
Pam, I'm public speaking, so please stop public interrupting me.
Abraham Lincoln once said that "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North," and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace.
I love inside jokes. I'd like to be a part of one some day.
I'm not superstitious...but I am a little bit stitious.
I am not one to be truffled with.
I'm an early bird and a night owl. So I'm wise and I have worms.
Pam, I'm public speaking, so please stop public interrupting me.
T-minus 7 days and counting until the season premier!




7 comments:
He is just so dang funny isn't he? Great quotes, thanks for the morning laugh....great way to start the day!
I would like to follow up with a notable and equally hilarious Dwight Schrute quote:
"Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones."
AND
" When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered, that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby."
Too.funny :)
That show is really funny but I dont watch it regularly....I believe it is on at the same time as another show I watch.
I love that show...
Here's some more quotes. See, I do read your blog!
"He leaves work, he's on his way home. WHAM, his cappa is detated from his head."
"Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three."
A lot of the people here don't get trophies very often, like Meridith or Kevin. I mean who's gonna give Kevin an award, Dunkin' Donuts?
Hey Amy,
So I came over here to say thank you for all your sweet comments the past few days and who do I see but Michael Scott at the top of your page!
It was like a heavenly choir went off saying, "Ya'll were meant to be friends."
I think the last quote is my favorite. :) But there are so many good ones to choose from!
Can't wait.
Post a Comment