Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Oct 31, 2009

Grrrr....

Well...I am done with my break. But evidently my computer is not.

Yep. Broken. Again. Third time in 2 months -- same problem as before.

I think this pretty much sums up how I feel about it:



You are dead to me, HP. Dead.

Needless to say, my hiatus has been extended a little while longer. I miss reading your blogs and can't wait to catch up...maybe...someday...

Photobucket

6 comments:

une autre mère said...

I've totally been there with our old HP. So much so that I literally became friends with a Microsoft tech in India after talking on the phone with him for HOURS about how to fix our PC. Not kidding. He's my facebook friend now. Seriously. And we've been talking about God, so I know it was HIS plan for us to have a crappy computer so I could talk to this guy. But STILL, it was ANNOYING!

I'm telling you... GET A MAC!

That's it. I won't nag you anymore.

H-Mama said...

so sorry about your computer! i wouldn't know what to do with my hp without my hubs!

Joel said...

I've missed your blog Ames!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I've missed you blogging!

Three words: Get a Mac. ;)

Sarah said...

Oiy...HOW. ANNOYING. So sorry - and looking forward to your posts again!

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

That stinks. Hope you can get your computer fixed soon!

 
Images by Freepik