Hurry Home Daddy
Daddy, Daddy, hurry home
The daylight's fading fast
We've only two short hours to play
I know we'll have a blast!
I've got my toys and books all out
They're waiting here for you
Which one shall we play with first?
It's so hard to choose!
Daddy, Daddy hurry home
Mommy's making dinner
I need you to play games with me
I'll let you be the winner!
It won't be long and I'll be gone
All grown up and pretty
Some other boy will steal my heart
He'll be so cute and witty
So Daddy, Daddy hurry home
The daylights fading fast
Your work will always be there
But your little girl won't last



15 comments:
Did you write that?!? So sweet!
How'd we go from photo booth #11 to #14?? I must've missed something?
Ummm...no, you didn't miss anything. I just apparently can't count :)
And yes, I did write that -- that's why it's so short -- I'm not a very good rhymer :)
5 pm can't come fast enough! I'm coming Lily, stay away from those boys!
-Dave
OmyGYAH! That poem is so sweet...I'm going to have to show it to Justin and see if I can make him leave work early :) Beautiful! Both the photo and the poem.
This is precious!
I had to ask if you wrote it because it is soooo good, very sweet.
And darn it Amy, you're makin me want a baby girl ;) someday!
Well Katie, there's nothing saying you have to stop at three :)
SOOO precious! Did you write that? Because it is awesome!
So cute! I love this and the picture is adorable.
Just found your blog. I look forward to reading more.
Blessings from another Amy :)
So sweet! I love this!
Well, FYI, the word baby at my house currently is a major expletive.....I'm fine with it, but it makes Jesse pretty fiery ;)
AMY I love that poem...very sweet...and you're a VERY talented rhymer! :) Good, great, wonderful job!
Your little girl is so sweet, and I love the poem! Awesome!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'm glad you're following! I look forward to getting to know you! :)
Blessings, Kate
Sooo cute!!
Hi Amy,
Thank you for visiting my blog, and for the kind words. I love your blog and can't wait to check out more! Your daughter is SO cute, and I love the poem. Thank you again for your words, you are too sweet. :)
Post a Comment