- Replaced my hair dryer this weekend. I was just going to get the same one I had before but they didn't have it anymore so I had to choose a new one and I would not be exaggerating one bit if I told you it took me well over 30 minutes to pick it out.
{I am not the least bit indecisive}
{And I'm also never sarcastic}
{Anyway}
This is the one I ended up getting. It has a retractable cord, and that, my friends, was the deal breaker. Plus it's pink. I heart pink :) Oh yes, and it blows hot air. Hallelujah!
- Speaking of hair, I'm growing mine out. This happens about once a year -- I cut my hair short for a few months, get sick of it, decide to grow it out and then the second I get it to a nice length, decide I want it short again. It's a vicious cycle. This is what my hair looked like last October:
I totally cheated on my all time favorite drink at Starbucks this weekend. Pumpkin Spice, I'm afraid you are a Fall Fling. You've been replaced by someone who is so much sweeter. Nothing can compare to my new favorite, the Marble Mocha Macchiato. It reminds me a lot of the drink that turned me on to coffee in the first place. Please don't tell me how many calories are in it -- I prefer to live in blissful ignorance for now :)
{Don't worry Pumpkin Spice. I'll reconnect with you next fall}
I got this lamp at TJ Maxx the other day. Love it.
Planning a little DIY project -- I'll tell you more later, but for now, I'll just say that involves a can of this:
Curious? Any guesses what I'm doing?
And last, but not least:
See how long and shiny? Why did I cut it off? This time I'm growin' it out for good.
{I think}
{Remind me of that a year from now}
{And isn't that the cutest little pumpkin I have in my arms there?}
{Anyway}
Cuteness
Happy Wednesday!




17 comments:
Excited to hear/see more of your project! I admire all of the Do it your self-ers out there. :) I love to get in touch with my creative side, but I tend to have to see something done first and get (Ahem...steal) ideas from other people. :)
Oh my - Lily is the cutest little thang!!!! :)
I do the grow the hair out...cut it off thing too. I cut mine about 2 months ago and I am sick of it. I'm growing it back out.
Next time it is long and I want to cut it, I'm going for a different color.
I love that outfit that Lily is wearing!
I totally get the hair thing. It's a neverending cycle!! I'm trying not to cut because it's the longest it's been in years right now!
Are you decorating pumpkins??
And is your little willow tree angel by the lamp trying to tell me something...hmmm??? ;)
Katie -- you are so dang observant! I could have stared at that picture for 20 minutes and never even NOTICED the Willow Tree angel. And no, I'm not trying to tell you something -- that was a gift from Dave during my last pregnancy :)
Oh, and no, it's not pumpkins, but good guess!
I bodes well for me that I am observant.....I have 3 sons ;)
It would be funny though to "plant" that in pictures everyday for a month 'randomly'.....like they do in the movies for literary significance. and then make annoucement...
I'm excited for you to have another baby. I'm not going to lie, I'll be a tad jealous that you get to announce it on your blog, though ;)
Is the Marble Mocha Macchiato at Starbucks? Sounds so good!
Hmm... it's not just spray paint but "rustoleum..." used on metals... Are you spray painting light fixtures? I did this in our house and everyone thought we got new ones!
And Lily looks ADORABLE in that outfit! Of course, she'd look adorable in any outfit for that matter! :)
I, too, am in the hair regrowth process! :) Dying for it to be long again...
I can't wait to hear about your diy project...I have several on my list and just no motivation to do them quite yet. So maybe you will inspire me. :)
That hair dryer is amazing. I may accidentally break mine so I can have one like that!!
Amy you'd better get on that 2nd baby stuff - or I might beat you to it! (no I'm not announcing anything :))
I tried to look up the nutrition information on your macchiato but it wasn't listed on Starbucks' website. So I guess we'll just have to drink blissfully in ignorance :)
Lindy -- yes, it's a Starbucks drink but I think it's a new seasonal one that they might not be offering just yet -- it just so happens that my mom works at Starbucks so I've got the inside scoop :)
Katie (B) -- you're close! I am painting light fixtures just not in the house...and now that I know you have experience with this I might just need to pick your brain...
And Beck -- I was thinking it would be fun for us to be pregnant together next time. So just hold off for a little while longer mkay?
I'm all jealous of your retractable cord :(
And I noticed that willow tree figure too, but didn't have the imagination to think you *meant* anything by it. Although, now I want you to be pregnant...how weird that this random post (and all those comments) led to that thought :)
Lily's gorgeous, as usual!
LOVE your hairdryer! how lucky that you found a pink one! when i replaced mine a couple months back they only had boring black ;)
I'm trying to grow my hair out. My hair has never been as long as yours. I normally get about to this link and then cut it again (I've always had shorter hair) This time i'm hoping to stick it out
I do the same thing with my hair. But that's the fun of having hair - we can change it whenever we want!
Love that lamp! And I agree, what a little cutie you have there :)!
You should have titled this post Cute:
Cute hair, cute lamp, cute baby!
And I'm very curious about the Rustoleum. I hope we get pictures!!!
Post a Comment