...and your playroom....
...and your bedroom floor?
Or maybe that's just me...
Duty calls...
Welcome to my front porch!
I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.
If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!
Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!
11 comments:
nope, not just you. that's my middle name too heehee
Whatever. you totally staged that 'mess', Amy. You can't pull that over on me.... ;)
Ha! Oh Katie, if only you lived closer I'd invite you to come see it for yourself :)
And what's worse...here I am still sitting at the computer, procrastinating.
Not just you, for sure! That's why I only showed 'glimpses' of one of my rooms today. hehe... ;)
I have no idea what you are talking about...hee hee hee...as I sit here at the computer instead of cleaning while my baby is sleeping.
Blessings,
Amy
Nope, definitely not just you!!! My whole house looks like this...I have sooo much to do before Lily gets here! :)
I kind of hate to say this...but that kitchen looks downright inviting compared to mine. And the playroom? We call that 'picked up'. If I were you, I'd procrastinate a little longer. You still have time before it gets really bad.
Check out engrish.com to keep you busy in the meantime -- it had me laughing my socks off. One more messy thing to pick up :)
Ah! You just successfully made me feel normal! Seriously though, your bedroom looks great compared to mine right now, which is why it's on my to-do list today!
That doesn't look too bad!
I've got the in-laws coming up tomorrow so tonight is clean the house night :(
Actually, it doesn't look that bad to me. You should see my girls' bedrooms.
Nope, not just you that is for sure. Thanks for making me feel normal today.
Post a Comment