Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

May 11, 2010

No, I Did Not…

No, I did not  have a craving for hot dogs today.

Nope.

I’m pregnant after all. Another human being is depending on me for nutrition. Hot dogs are not nutritious.

No, I did not make a special trip to Target.

Just for hot dogs.

And buns.

May 2010 001

Because that would be ridiculous.

And unhealthy.

No, I did not eat two some hot dogs for lunch.

Nope.

But if I had, I’ll bet they would have been delicious :)

10 comments:

Laura said...

I liked Chicken nuggets my entire pregnancy with my daughter. I won't even look at one now. Well I guess i look at them since my kids eat them but I won't even think about eating one LOL!

Laura

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I also craved hot dogs when I was pregnant!! Enjoy :)!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

When you've got 3 little ones at your house who are under the age of 2....whenever that happens...you will not make a special trip for hot dogs...you MAY however, order takeout for lunch...not that I've ever done that ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Don't worry, the little one is getting all the good stuff from you and you're getting the junk leftover. I think God designed us that way to protect the unborn. :)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Lol! I usually don't mind hot dogs and really like a good grilled one even, but this pregnancy that is one of the only things that sounds just yucky to me! Not gagging/puking yucky, just don't want to be around one! :)

I agree with Rachel! I always tell my husband this too, since I have such a bad sweet and junk food tooth!

Manda (+2) said...

I sure did. In the 5-6 week of this pregnancy I CRAVED hot dogs... and I did the same run to Target. LOL! Good for you!

Jenn said...

I did that a few weeks ago. I made one and ate it and it tasted so good that I ate another one. The last bite crossed the line into indigestion. Should have stopped at one. But it sure hit the spot.

Anonymous said...

I definitely did not have the same craving two days in a row and did not eat hot dogs for dinner those two nights either. ;)

yum!

Becky said...

Like mother, like daughter:)

Michelle said...

haha! i can't stand hotdogs but i ate them all the time when i was preggo with audrey.

it is amazing the things you want to eat when you are pregnant!

 
Images by Freepik