Why is it that…
- I can give my child a sippy cup full of ice cold, crystal clear water poured out of a filtered pitcher only to have her reject it…yet later find her stealing sips out of the filthy, lukewarm wading pool water filled with sunscreen residue, bugs, and pieces of grass?
- I feel like a pig if I eat two donuts, but can eat roughly the equivalent of 4 donuts in donut holes and still feel hungry?
- I can’t stop watching the Bachelorette even though it is ridiculously predictable and filled with guys giving sappy speeches about “love” even though we all know what they are thinking about is lust?
- No matter how many toys your child has, if it belongs to someone else, it is automatically more desirable?
- I am so good at starting projects but have such a hard time finishing them?
- I can find 15 minutes to write a blog post or check my Facebook but “struggle” to find time to do my devotions?
Hmmm….better go work on that last one…
Happy Monday!



9 comments:
You are not alone...
it's this stuff called flesh. :)
Happy Monday! Enjoy some quiet time!
I second that. You are definately not alone. I can SO relate. Cute Blog! I'm a first time visitor!
All - SO true! And that last one: stinkin' convicting... ;/
Ouch on the last one. So true.
And, I feel the same way about "The Real Housewives ... " as you do about "The Bachelorette or Bachelor." Whatever. They really are both trash, but I so love them.
Ugh, I know what you mean...about most of those!!
Ooo...million bucks if you can find all those answers and solutions for us! The last one hurts, but is often all to true! So thankful for a gracious Savior!
Completely with you on the Bachelorette and so true about the time I make for the Lord--thanks for putting it in perspective for me today. ;)
Donuts just don't stick to the ribs... and The Bachelorette, well... it's hard to look away from a train wreck, eh? ;)
Oh.. The Bachelorette! It's so addicting!
The last one definitely called me on the carpet! Glad I'm not the only one.
P.S. There is an award for you over at my place!
Post a Comment