Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Aug 25, 2010

A Little Sneak Peek…

At Lily’s “Big Girl Room”…

August 2010 001

I decided to sew the bedding myself…you know, because I don’t have enough other things to do to fill my time ;)

I picked up the fabric this weekend. Now it’s time to get to work. I don’t have a pattern. I’m just wingin’ it. Say a little prayer for me, would ya? :)

6 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oh that is going to be soooo cute!
After seeing your other projects, I have total confidence that her bedding will turn out just as super cute! Happy sewing! :)

becky said...

I love the fabric choice! Doing it yourself is def. the way to go...I still haven't found what I want for my daughters big girl room. Wish I could sew too! Have fun!!

peter marie said...

Ooooohhhh....I LOVE! So soft with the perfect amount of fun and funk.
Can't wait to see it!!

Kelly said...

Love the fabric! Can't wait to see the finished product!!!

une autre mère said...

Great fabric! Can't wait to see it! You'll do great!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Love the fabric combo. It's going to be awesome. Good luck!

 
Images by Freepik