It’s that time of year again – time to start sending out Christmas cards!
I still remember the year my parent’s asked me to write our annual family Christmas letter in high school. I was a sophomore in high school and a budding journalist (ha!) so they thought they’d give me the chance to practice my skills. By the time I got to the final draft of my letter, it was three pages long. What can I say? Mincing words has never been my forte :) Needless to say, they asked me to shorten the letter…by like, 2 and a half pages!
These days many people skip the traditional letter and just go with a photo greeting card, and I have to say, I kind of prefer it that way!
And what better place to find cute Christmas photo cards than Shutterfly?
They’ve got tons of different options to fit your individual style and tastes. You could go fun and funky like this Snowflakes and Wishes card:
Or you could try something a little more simple, like this Cranberry Frame card:
The possibilities are endless – I know the hardest part for me will be choosing which one I like best! This Gifted Tag one caught my eye immediately:
But there are several others I’ve got my eye on as well!
I can’t wait to get mine ordered, and I’ll get 50 free just for posting this!
Go start designing your own cards right now!
***************************
Bloggers interested in getting free holiday cards of your own? Click here to find out if you qualify!



2 comments:
I spend all year planning for Christmas Cards! I want the cutest ones but again... newer ones come out and mess it up for me. You have beautiful choices. Good luck with that!
Happy holidays!
Oooh I love the "tag" one too! Thanks also for the info about signing up for free cards...just call me copy cat! :)
Post a Comment