Welcome to my front porch!

I invite you to peek through the windows into my life -- it's not always pretty, and sometimes it's messy, but I hope you find that it is REAL.

If you're new here, I would love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe via RSS feed, email or by using Google Friend Connect down below!

Now grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy the view!

Jun 26, 2014

He's Here!

Sorry to leave you hanging after that last post! A majority of you are friends with me on Facebook so you already know, but for the rest...



Luke David was born on Friday the 13th at 6:21 pm. Nine pounds, 20.5 inches.






I think it's safe to say we are all totally and completely smitten!



He is perfectly formed and completely precious.




I'm obsessed with his squishy cheeks and his smooshy lips and his head full of spiky blonde hair!

Someday I'll share the story of his birth. When I'm slightly less sleep deprived ;)

For now, we are enjoying this rainy day, relaxing and watching movies together while the thunder booms.




Happy Thursday!!

(Those awesome professional pictures are CLEARLY not my work - they are courtesy of my amazing friend Amy. If you're local and interested in having her take your pictures, let me know and I will get you her info! She does fantastic work!)

6 comments:

Kelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is PRECIOUS!!! So glad he's here and doing well!!!

Angela Squires said...

So precious! Those pictures are great. Can't wait to meet him!!

Becky said...

Yaaaay!!! He is so precious and I can't wait to see him in person!

Lisa said...

I've been thinking about you! He's adorable. Hope you're doing well and getting a few moments of rest!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I was going through old posts and clicking on blogs I've lost track of ever since Google Reader stopped :). Congrats on your boy! He is SO sweet!

Marcella{The Life After "Trust Me"} said...

Aww congratulations Amy, he is too precious!!

 
Images by Freepik